Shipping and Payment
We work with the logistics companies UPS and DHL Germany (Deutsche Post) for the national and international shipping . All standard deliveries within European Union will be made with UPS, standard deliveries outside European Union will be shipped with DHL Germany (Deutsche Post) and delivered with the local post of the particular country (e.g. USPS for USA, Australia Post for AUS, etc.). Express deliveries worldwide are made with UPS. The orders are shipped from our warehouse in Germany to your delivery address. Please note that shipments to post office boxes are not possible with UPS.
Orders are processed from Monday to Friday, from 4 pm to 5 pm CET. All orders placed at 2 pm CET s latest will be processed same business day. Orders placed Friday after 2 pm, Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday. Please be aware that UPS generally does not deliver on Saturday. Orders placed on Thursday afternoon may be delivered even within Germany after the weekend. You will receive an Email with the tracking number after the order has been dispatched.
If no other deadline is stated in the respective offer, the goods will be delivered in Germany within 2-3 days, for foreign deliveries this depends on the country of the shipping address (with agreed prepayment after the date of your payment instructions). Please note the estimated shipping times below (depending on weekends and holidays):
Germany - Standard shipping: 2-3 days, Express shipping: 1-2 days;
Europe - Standard shipping: 2-5 days, Express shipping: 2-3 days;
USA, Canada, Australia, Russian Federation - Standard shipping: 5-15 days, Express shipping: 2-4 days;
Other Countries - Standard shipping: 10-25 days, Express shipping: 3-5 days
Please be aware that in case of deliveries outside European Union orders with value over 1.000 EUR will be shipped with a delay of one business day due to preparation of the required customs documents. we can not take responsibility for delays in shipments caused by international customs issues and processes or any other circumstances beyond the control of our company.
Germany - Standard: kostenfrei, Express: 6 EUR
Europe - Standard: 9 EUR, Express: 19 EUR
USA, Canada, Australia - Standard: 9 EUR, Express: 29 EUR
Other Countries - Standard: 19 EUR, Express: 39 EUR
Customs & duties
All shipping outside European Union may be subject to import taxes, which are in the responsibility of the client. We can not provide exact information about import taxation rules in other countries. We recommend to contact your local customs office. Generally we recommend to select the standard shipping with the local post due to strict taxation of express shipping companies.
CREDIT CARD (Through Paypal Plus or Stripe)
- Credit Card payments are cleared at our store with the system of Paypal or Stripe. All information on the credit card (number of the card, expiry date, name) will be forwarded automatically via a coded security system to Paypal or Stripe without Fashion Rooms or a third party having an access to this data. Even in case of a possible return and following refund, the complete credit card details will remain hidden. Excepting the event of a eventual refund for returns, this information will never be used again.
- The credit card account will be directly debited after the purchase but the payment may be under review by our service provider. We are not allowed to send out the order until the payment is confirmed and we get the “green light” from our service provider.
- Online security has the highest priority in our store. Fashion Rooms uses the so called SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer). This is an asymmetrical encoding method that protects your credit card data from being overheard or manipulated during the data transmission. It is therefore impossible for any unauthorized person to read this data during the transmission and payment procedure.
- Selecting Paypal as payment option at the checkout, you will be forwarded to the PayPal website to log in and finally review the amount. Once the transaction is completed, you will be redirected back to our site.
- Please be aware that with PayPal payment option we are only allowed to send the order to the PayPal shipping address. Please make sure that your delivery address matches the PayPal shipping address. Otherwise we will not be able to ship your order.
CASH ON DELIVERY
- With cash on delivery, you will pay the amount in cash directly to the driver of the logistics company at the delivery.
- Please be aware that this payment method is only available for the following countries: Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Austria, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Switzerland, Spain and Hungary. The maximum amount of the order for cash on delivery is up to a maximum of 1.000 EUR.
- With Paypal Invoice, you have 14 days from the moment in which you receive the invoice to fulfill the payment. In case of partial return, the relative amount will be subtracted from your invoice. In case of returning the entire order, the amount excl. shipping costs will be subtracted from the invoice. In case of return after the invoice has been already fulfilled, your payment will be refunded. Also in this case, the shipping costs are not part of the refund.
- Please be aware that the Paypal Invoice payment is currently only available with a German Paypal Account.
INSTALLMENT PLANS POWERED BY PAYPAL
- With this purchase financing you can spread the costs of the purchase over several months. Processing is easy and secure and you can choose between several direct debit payment plans. PayPal does not charge any fees for installment payments. However, depending on your payment plan, you may have to pay interest.
- Please be aware that the Installment Plans Powered by Paypal are currently only available with aGerman Paypal Account.
- With Sofort banking, you will have to select your country and with the help of the bank's sort code, you will also have to choose the bank that will carry out the transfer. Then you will be directed in the login section of the Sofort banking secure payment form. Please login with your own online banking details. The information will be sent to your bank in an encrypted form and you will be asked for a confirmation code. Each confirmation code can be used only once and for your security cannot be entered a second time. After that, you will receive a summary of your transfer in the order confirmation E-Mail from our online shop. This will give you all the information about your purchase in one place.
- Please be aware that this payment method is only available in the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Hungary, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovakia.
- You will be redirected to the online banking site of your bank or savings bank after entering your bank code
- After successful login to ysour bank site a prefilled transfer form will be displayed automatically.
- By entering a TAN you authorize the transfer and we can ship your purchase.
- Please be aware that this payment method is currently only available in Germany and Austria.
PREPAYMENT / BANK TRANSFER
- Selecting Bank Transfer as payment method, please transfer the full amount to our bank account. The details will be open up in the according payment screen. We will ship your purchase within on business day after our bank account is credited.
- Selecting Apple Pay as a payment method, you verify the transaction with your iPhone, Apple Watch or via Touch-ID on your MacBook.
- At checkout, tap the Google Pay button.
- If asked, choose a payment method and enter your shipping address.
- Confirm your order.